E1: 31B: Incorrect Lot Numbers in VBT Detail (F31B101) Table When FROM Vessel Is Blank in a Top Barrel from Tank (TOPT2B) Operation
(Doc ID 2862771.1)
Last updated on MAY 25, 2022
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Blend Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The system is not updating correct lot numbers in VBT Detail table (F31B101) when keeping From Vessel blank in a TOPT2B operation.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- P31B75P Create TOPBFT operation (base Operation TOPT2B).
- P31B94 Add a new TOPBFT blend operation and keep the FROM vessel Blank and Click on Visual Assist to select VBT’s.
- Find VBT’s.
- Select 2 or more VBT’s and click on Select.
- Click on Calculate move.
- Click on EDIT VBT Details.
- You will find attached barrels.
- Scroll UP and click on cancel.
- Now click on EDI VBT details on 2nd VBT movement.
- Verify actual barrels and click on cancel (do same steps if you have more VBT’s in operation).
- Now click on save and close.
- Find that operation and copy OPID.
- Open F31B71 table and find that OPID and note down TO after lots.
- Find same OPID in F31B101 table and note different lot numbers for both Vessel ID’s in comparison of TO after lots of same Vessel ID’s in F31B71 table.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document