E1: TDA: Generation of a Table Fails in Custom Environment's Datasource with Error 'Create Table Failed' on Screen and Error ORA-00959 in Log file
(Doc ID 2862895.1)
Last updated on JUNE 30, 2022
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Tools - Version 9.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When trying to generate tables in a custom environment's datasource, the generation fails with error message below:
Create Table Failed
Jdedebug log of activeconsole.exe will show below errors:
This issue occurs only when trying to generate the tables in custom datasource of a custom environment. Table generation in standard environments is successful.
Steps to replicate:
- Login to a JDE Fat client /Development Client Machine.
- Open application 'Object Management Workbench( OMW P98220)' by typing OMW in Fast Path.
- Add the custom table to any test project and click on 'Design' button.
- Click on the tab 'Table Operations'.
- Click on 'Generate Table' button.
- Select the custom datasource in datasource field and enter the owner's password if required by your setup.
- Click OK.
- Notice the Error "Create Table Failed' on screen.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document