E1: 49: P49640 Load Confirm for Inbound In-Transit Load for Credit Order Creates Incomplete Records
(Doc ID 2863152.1)
Last updated on JULY 06, 2022
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Transportation Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When confirming an in-transit load (P49640) that includes a shipment based on a credit order (shipment source SRCO = T - Sales Customer Return) then it is creating incomplete records in the F49631 - Load In-transit Ledger and it fails to create journal entries in the F0911 - Account Ledger.
The In-transit Ledger is missing values in the following fields:
Document Number (DOC)
Document Type (DCT)
Journal Entry Line Number (JELN)
Shipment Number (SHPN)
G/L Date (DGL)
Batch Number (ICU)
Order Date (TRDJ)
Steps to Duplicate:
1) Enter Transportation Sales order (P4210) and Build Standard In-Transit Load (P4960) for the outbound shipment
2) Note correct G/L Offset is populated on the F4211 record
3) Make sure AAI 4122, 4224, 4241 are set up for the G/L code and there is no entry for a blank G/L Code
4) P49640 Confirm Load
5) In-transit ledger (F49631) is created and Journal entries are created based on AAI 4241 and G/L code coming from F4211 record
6) P4210 enter Credit Order, Take Form Exit to Credit Memo, Find previously entered sales order and Select Order
7) Note G/L Offset is correctly populated in F4211 and Shipment with Shipment Source = T - Sales Customer Return is created
8) P4960 Create Standard In-Transit Load for the Inbound shipment
9) P49640 Confirm Load which appears successful
10) Review F49631 and note incomplete records and no F0911 can be found
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document