E1: 07: Enhancement Request for Connecticut State Unemployment Insurance (SUI), R89078307, Reporting Requirements Effective July 2022
(Doc ID 2864198.1)
Last updated on JULY 01, 2022
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne US Payroll - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In July 2022, the Connecticut Department of Labor (CTDOL) will transition to a modern unemployment insurance system, ReEmployCT. It will vastly improve how employers and unemployment filers interact with the systems they need to do business, find forms and information, and submit documents to the agency.
ReEmployCT New Format Overview:
• The new file must be a 276-character fixed length text file—it must have a .txt extension.
• Each file that contains wages must contain one “S” record for each reportable employee followed by a “T” record for each employer.
• If submitting a “zero wage tax report”, each file must contain a single “T” record for the employer. Do not submit any “S” records.
• Zero wage tax reports can be included in the same file with employers reporting wages.
• All numbers, including dollar amounts, may not contain decimals, commas, or dollar signs.
o Example: $12,345.67 must appear as 1234567
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document