E1: 43: When Performing a Move from Stock to Previous Stage in Receipt Routing P43250 "Negative Quantity On Hand (Errod ID 199E) is Displayed
(Doc ID 2864390.1)
Last updated on JUNE 09, 2022
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Procurement and Subcontract Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Receipt Routing (P43250) wWhen trying to move Quantity from STK (Final stage) to the Previous stage DOCK, the "Negative Quantity Onhand" Error ID 199E is displayed even when Quantity is not yet consumed and when the item has different Transaction and Secondary UOMs and is partially received.
Steps to duplicate:
- Create an item with Primary UOM and Purchasing UOM as LT and Secondary UOM as KG
- Create a purchase order with Transaction UOM as KG
- Perform P4312 partial receipt
- In P43250 Receipt Routing move the Quantity to the final stage
- Move back the Quantity from STK to the previous stage and notice that the " Negative Quantity on hand (199E)" error is displayed
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document