E1: ORCH: If Batch Version is Secured With 1 in VRECXL, "Override Version" Option is Not Enabled in Orchestrator Report Service Request
(Doc ID 2864485.1)
Last updated on MAY 24, 2022
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Tools - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
If batch version is secured with the value of 1 in F983051.VREXCL, Override Version option is grayed out in Orchestrator Studio Report Service Request even if the same user that has the batch version locked. Override Version option should be enabled in Orchestrator Studio Report Service if it the same user that created the batch version who sign on to Orchestrator Studio.
Steps to duplicate:
- Login to the EnterpriseOne web client with a user id e.g. ORCLUSER
- Enter BV in fast path to launch Work With Batch Versions application
- Enter a report id e.g. R9312 in Batch Application field
- Click Find button
- Add a new version e.g. ORCLVERS with Security (VREXCL) = 1
- Sign on to Orchestrator Studio with the same user id e.g. ORCLUSER
- Add a new Reports Service Request
- Enter Name and Report Name = R9312 and choose the newly added version e.g. ORCLVERS
- Notice the "Override Version" option is grayed out. Although the same user who created the batch version is signed on to Orchestrator Studio, he cannot override version.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document