E1: 43: Option to Prevent Changing Supplier Number (AN8) During Match Voucher to Open Receipts (P4314)
(Doc ID 2865158.1)
Last updated on MAY 03, 2022
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Procurement and Subcontract Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Users are able to change the supplier number during Match Voucher to Open Receipts (P4314). The purchase order and purchase order receipt may indicate one supplier number, 1111, while the voucher indicates another supplier number (2222). A Supplier Mismatch (Error ID 43E6) warning is displayed alerting the user. The user is able to click Ok twice to bypass the warning.
A processing option to allow or disallow changing the supplier number is requested.
Steps to Replicate:
- In Purchase Order Entry (P4310) create a purchase order with multiple lines for supplier 1111
- In PO Receipts (P4312) receive the purchase order.
- In Match Voucher to Open Receipt, create a voucher for supplier 2222, the new supplier. When selecting the Receipt to Match, clear the supplier number value. When the receipt is found, it shows supplier 1111.
- Select the record and returned to the Match Voucher to Open Receipt form where Supplier 2222, the new supplier, was displayed.
- When saving the voucher, the warning Supplier Mismatch (Error 43E6) is displayed. Click Ok to bypass the warning. The voucher is created for supplier 2222 for supplier 1111's receipt record.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document