E1: 43: Purchase Order - Order Recap (P4310) does not Show Correct Change Order Amount when a Change Order Line is Cancelled or Correct Total Order when Purchase Order Detail Line is Cancelled
(Doc ID 2866120.1)
Last updated on MAY 03, 2022
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Procurement and Subcontract Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Purchase Order Recap does not show the correct Change Order Amount when a Change Order line is cancelled. When a Change Order is cancelled, the Purchase Order Recap form should show the Change Order cancelled amount as zero. The same results are seen when a purchase order detail line is cancelled without creating a Change Order. The Total Order Amount in the Order Recap form shows the order total including the cancelled line amount.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- In P4310, Purchase Order Entry, create a one line purchase order. Save the order.
- Inquire on the order in P4310, take the Row exit to Change Orders, Add Change Order. Add a new line. Save the order.
- View the Order Recap. Note the Base Order and Change Order amounts add to the Total Order amount.
- Inquire on the order in P4310. Cancel the second purchase order line. Save the order.
- View the Order Recap. Note the Base Order and Change Order amounts add to the Total Order amount. The Change Order is not reflecting the fact that the line was cancelled.
- Same results are seen if the Change Order process is not used, if line is cancelled on a multiple line order.
Per 1620332.1, the calculation of Base Order Amount is Amount - Extended Price (AEXP) + Amount - On Hold (ACHG).
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document