E1: 17: R1732 Run Over Cancelled Contracts With Additional Errors Never Ends (R1732)
(Doc ID 2866431.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 19, 2022
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Service Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When Service Contract Billing R1732 is run over a cancelled contract detail line that has additional errors, such as error 095N Not Eligible For Billing, in addition to the 095L Contract Cancelled error, the job never ends, but is in a continuous loop.
- From G1714|P1720 Add a net new billable contract, setup as billable Quarterly or Annually, with multiple billable periods for billing.
- Run R1732 to bill the line thru the first billable period, such as period 3 for quarterly billing. This will generate error 095N Not Eligible For Billing in subsequent R1732 runs.
- Cancel the contract detail line as of a date within the first (quarter) billable period. This will generate 095L Contract Cancelled error in subsequent R1732 runs.
- Run R1732 with logging to bill the line thru the end of the next month (period 4) following the last billable period, where the errors, such as 095L and 095N, will be written to the PDF report. Note: Job never ends.
- Terminate the Job and review logs.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!