E1: ORCH: SMC: After Uploading Orchestration to Server Manager Console using Offline Orchestration when Login to Studio no Offline Orchestrations can be Found
(Doc ID 2866795.1)
Last updated on MAY 05, 2022
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Tools - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Unable to find Offline Orchestration orchestration when logging into Studio with server manager console administrator user.
Steps to Replicate
- Create an Orchestration using server manager API to manage tasks in offline mode. See
- Save and export the Orchestration to create a .zip file
- Login to Server Manager Console (SMC)
- Select Offline Orchestration from the Install Menu in SMC
- Search and select the exported Orchestration and upload
- Login to Orchestrator Studio using the SMC admin user login and password
- Select Run Orchestrations to see the list of offline orchestrations
- See the that list is empty and no orchestration can be select to run.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document