E1: 49: Shipment Pieces (F4943) Deleted Changing Freight Handling Code (FRTH) on Sales Order (P42101)
(Doc ID 2866806.1)
Last updated on MAY 03, 2022
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Transportation Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When changing the freight handling code (FRTH) on a sales order (P42101), the value is updated properly on the sales order and shipment. The issue is that the shipment pieces table (F4943) are being removed.
1. Using the P42101, add a new sales order that will create a shipment. Manually input the freight handling code.
2. Add pieces to the shipment from the P4915.
3. Go back into the sales order (P42101) and change the freight handling code value.
4. Verify this value is updated on the sales order and shipment.
5. Review the data in the F4943 (Shipment Pieces). The data has been deleted.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document