E1:75A: P75A0008 TERMINATION - Rounding Of Cents In Termination Calculation For Golden Handshake And Redundancy
(Doc ID 2866910.1)
Last updated on JULY 07, 2022
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Australia/New Zealand Payroll - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
While creating Employee Termination Entry through P75A0008, the amounts are getting rounded for Golden Handshake and Redundancy payments.
JDE Employment Termination Payment (ETP) Calculations could not pay full amounts for Golden Handshake and Redundancy payments if payment includes cents,
the dollar values are getting rounded off and so the final payment is not correct.
These are on the Severance Calcs and Employment Termination Payment (ETP) Calculation fields after retrieved balances & Calculate Tax, the summary shows the
payments excluding the cents. The fields need to be calculated correctly to pay the correct amount to process the terminations as expected.
- Payments for Redundancy, Approved Early Retirement, Invalidity, Death, etc.
- Alias: APD
- Golden Handshake Amount - Alias: INCAMT
Steps to Replicate:
HCM Controller/Menu/Payroll Management/Terminations/
Product Code: 75A
1. Fast path to P75A0008,search and select an existing employee record.
2. Under Severance tab -> Payments for Redundancy, Approved Early Retirement,
Invalidity, Death, etc - set a value that contains decimals.
3. Check the result after save. Able to see the amounts are getting rounded off.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document