E1: 03B: Credit Analysis Refresh (R03B525) - Incorrect Current Balance for a Customer that Has Current Credit Balance Due to a Future Debit that is Incorrectly Considered
(Doc ID 2866949.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 15, 2022
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Accounts Receivable - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The Credit Analysis Refresh (R03B525) is not calculating the balance correctly for a customer with positive and negative invoices if the balance is negative as of the current date, but positive at some date in the future.
1. In Standard Invoice Entry (P03B2002) for one new customer enter three invoices as follows:
- invoice 1 that is past due
- credit memo that is also past due so as the invoice 1+ credit memo amount is negative and the customer is not delinquent
- invoice 2, that is not past due but so as invoice 1 + credit memo + invoice 2 amount is positive at some future date when invoice 2 will be past due.
2. Run Credit Analysis Refresh with Data Selection on the new customer and Processing Options to consider the Due Date and the Aging Date blank to use the current date. At the current date, the customer should not be delinquent.
3. Notice the report is considering also invoice 2 and the customer is considered delinquent although invoice 2 should not be considered. Because of that Delinquency Notices (R03B20) is called.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document