E1: 46L: Repost Active Sales Orders (R42995) Process Clears Hard Commited Quantity in Item availability (P41202)
(Doc ID 2866975.1)
Last updated on MAY 09, 2022
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Warehouse Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Run R46171 (Picking Location Selection Driver) for a Bulk Request and the quantity is hard committed. Afterward, if it runs R42995 (Repost Active Sales Orders) the Hard commit quantity will be cleared in Item availability.
Steps to replicate:
- Use an item for a LP branch (P4101/P41026). Set Category code at Item dimension group.
- Set Unit of Measure Conversions P41002 for this item, from primary UOM = EA to PL pallet.
- Set Item Profile Revision P46010 for item.
- Set U/M Definition by Group P46011 with LP activated only for PL.
- Use a Fixed Location for Picking P46020.
- Add this fixed location to the item P46012 for Picking.
- Set P46095 Movement instructions for Picking.
- Add 14 PL for this item in this fixed location. The LPs were created.
- Create a transportation sales order with 3 lines for the same item and the total quantity 14 PL. Use a version of P4210 with Warehousing activated. The shipment number was created. The ordered quantity was soft committed from the primary location.
- Three Picking Requests were created P4600 ZJDE0002, for the lines of the order.
- Approve the shipment, running R4982 (Batch Shipment Approval) on shipment number.
- Consolidate Picking Requests using R46200 (Create Bulk Pick Requests).
- Run R46171 Location Selection Driver and Item availability is now hard committed on the fixed location.
- Run R42995 (Repost Active Sales Orders) with the following processing options on Item number and branch.
Notice that the Hard commit quantity was cleared in Item availability.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document