E1: 08B: Flex Cost DBA Set up in P059116 with a Custom Table Method and Attached to a Plan Master P08320 is not Calculating in Enrollment with Eligibility P08334
(Doc ID 2867331.1)
Last updated on MAY 09, 2022
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Human Resources Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After applying Bug 33466008 the Flex Cost Amount that is associated with a table method DBA in Enrollment with Eligibility P08334 is still not calculating. It is showing the amount/rate entered.
1. P07901 DBA Calc Control File add a custom calculation for a multiple amount by rate.
2. P059021 Calculation Table add a table code with the method from step 1. Set amount/rate to 2.0.
3. P059116 add a benefit DBA with method of calculation 3 (Age/DOB) and table code from step 2.
4. P08320 Plan Master add a flex plan with Enter Amount/Rate checked and EE Flex Cost set to DBA from step 5. P08350 Benefit Group that offers flex plans, add the plan to a category.
6. P0801EMP Employee assign employee to benefit group.
7. P08334 Enrollment with Eligibility find employee, select plan, enter amount of 10.00. Note the Flex Cost Amount incorrectly displays 10.00. It should execute the table method and display 20.00 (2.0 x 10.00).
8. P07210I add an Interim for the employee, calculate, form exit DBA Review correctly shows the DBA basis 10.00 and amount 20.00.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document