E1: ORCH: Error When Calling B98ORCH from a UBE "OrchMan: AIS Session Error: Can't Get Valid Session With AIS Server" and "error: SSL peer certificate or SSH remote key was not OK" in the UBE log (SSL)
(Doc ID 2868332.1)
Last updated on MAY 10, 2022
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Tools - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Enabled SSH (HTTPS) for AIS server and all the Orchestration transactions are working except for the orchestrations that are called by UBE via B98ORCH.
When changed the AIS Server from Https to Http, the orchestration works via B98ORCH(UBE).
Steps to duplicate the issue:
- Enable HTTPS for the AIS server.
- Convert certificates (All three) to PEM format - Reference KM: E1: ORCH: UBE Calls to B98ORCH Fail when SSL Is Enabled on AIS - "Can't get valid session with AIS server" (Doc ID 2660301.1)
- Placed the cacert.pem to system\bin32 on the Enterprise Server
- Restarted the E1 instance
- Ran the UBE from Batch Version
- The below error shows in the UBE.log
ERROR in UBE log
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document