E1: 42: SalesOrderManager BSSV (JP420000) Not Overriding the Pricing Unit of Measue Passed in the Payload
(Doc ID 2868555.1)
Last updated on MAY 12, 2022
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Sales Order Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.2 version, BSSV
Tools Release: 9.2
Program: JP420000 - processSalesOrder V6
When attempting to override the pricing unit of measure based on an advanced pricing schedule when using the processSalesOrder (JP420000), the pricing unit of measure created on the sales defaults from the Item Master and not the value input on the payload. The pricing unit of measure on the payload is setup as an advanced price adjustment in the F4072. With the incorrect pricing unit of measure on the order, the incorrect unit price is populated on the order.
For the pricing unit of measure created on the sales order to come from the payload created for the JP420000.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Setup an item with the primary UOM and pricing unit of measure in TN.
2. Add an advanced pricing adjust with an override price in TM (metric tons).
3. Add a payload to create a new sales order.
4. Run the JP420000 (processSalesOrder) over the payload.
5. Review the sales order that was created. The pricing unit of measure is in TN and not TM and the unit cost is not the value stored in the F4072.
The incorrect unit price is being charged to the customer with the incorrect pricing unit of measure. This is for a smaller amount, so the customer is not getting the correct payment for the item.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document