E1: 31B: Quality History Inquiry - P31B25 Fails to Report Any Data and Triggers Error "Vessel is Empty" for Some Blend Lots
(Doc ID 2868568.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 26, 2022
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Blend Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
P31B25 Quality History Inquiry gives an error message that the "Vessel is Empty" when it is not. Due to this issue, users cannot review Quality Result History for some lots.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Run Inventory by Vessel View (P31B81).
- Search on and select a Vessel Number (certain blend lots only).
- Observe that the vessel has a positive Blend Lot Quantity in the Inventory by Vessel View grid.
- From the "Actions" menu, choose and run "QA History Inquiry" against the relevant vessel.
- In Quality History Inquiry, click "Find".
- No quality history records are displayed at all and the application raises the (incorrect) error message “Vessel is Empty”, even though the vessel contains a positive quantity.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document