E1: 42B: Sales Price Based on Date Advanced Preference (18) Not Resolved at Order Entry
(Doc ID 2868755.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 30, 2022
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Sales Order Entry - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When setting up the Sales Price Based on Date Advanced Preference (18) to default the Price Effective Date (PEFJ) to the next month and a base price based on that date then the price effective date is not adjusted during sales order entry and the incorrect price defaults.
When entering a sales and manually overwriting the Price Effective Date then the correct price defaults on the order.
Steps to Duplicate:
1) P4106 Set up different Base prices with different effective dates for an item, like for example a new price starting the next month
2) P4070 Set up Advanced preference schedule and Add preference type 18 - Sales Price Based On Date
3) P4072 Add Preference Detail by customer and item number
4) P4072, W4072D Set up preference values, Sales Priced on Date CP01 = 7 and Price effective date (EFDJ) to the first of the next month
5) Set up P4210 version to activate preference processing and populate Advanced prefernce schedule
6) P4210 Enter sales order, drop of line and note that Price Effective Date is not overwritten based on preference and Base price is for current month
7) When manually overwriting the Price Effective Date it correctly defaults the price based on the effective dates
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document