E1: 49: P49640 Load Confirm for Inbound In-Transit Load Causes Error Add to Cache I09UI003 failed (078O)
(Doc ID 2869027.1)
Last updated on JULY 20, 2022
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Transportation Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When confirming an Inbound in-transit load (P49640) that includes multiple shipments based on a credit order (shipment source SRCO = T - Sales Customer Return) and the shipments all have different destination addresses (item are returned to different Branches) then after the first shipment is confirmed it issues error Add to Cache I09UI003 failed (078O).
Steps to Duplicate:
1. P4210 Enter transportation order for multiple detail lines with different shipping branches creating multiple shipments
2. P4960 Build In-transit Load for all shipments
3. Note that F4961 correctly shows a record for each load leg, each shipment
4. Approve Load and Confirm Load (P49640) Confirming each shipment on the load
5. P4210 Enter Credit Order and take Form Exit to Credit Memo
6. P42025 Find previously processed order and add all lines to credit order again creating multiple shipments
7. P4960 Build In-transit load for return order
8. P49640 Confirm Load
9. P4205 First shipment / order is confirmed
10. Back on P49640 Error Add to Cache I09UI003 failed is issued
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document