E1: 04: Payment Analysis Report Incorrect Subtotal Amount and Header Information when Running for Multiple Bank Accounts (R04578)
(Doc ID 2870116.1)
Last updated on MAY 18, 2022
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Accounts Payable - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The Payment Analysis Report (R04578) information is incorrect when there is more than 1 bank account included in the output:
- The Bank Account Number in the header is incorrectly displayed. The first account number is printed instead of the second account number.
- The Subtotal Amount by Bank Account is incorrectly including data from another account.
Steps to Duplicate:
- Create 13 Supplier Masters records (P01012/P04012).
- Enter new vouchers using 1.1110.bear as the G/L Bank Account (P0411):
- Supplier 1 = 1 document
- Supplier 2 = 1 document
- Supplier 3 = 1 document
- Supplier 4 = 2 documents
- Supplier 5 = 1 document
- Supplier 6 = 1 document
- Supplier 7 = 1 document
- Supplier 8 = 1 document
- Supplier 9 = 1 document
- Supplier 10 = 1 document
- Supplier 11 = 3 documents
- Supplier 12 = 1 document
- Create a Payment Group for these vouchers (R04570).
- Enter a new voucher for Supplier 13 using 1.1110.FIB as the G/L Bank Account (P0411).
- Create a Payment Group for the voucher for Supplier 13 (R04570)
- Execute R04578 for these payment groups and review the PDF output
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document