E1: OMW: RDA: Report Version PAR File Restore in OMW Fails with '154E - Source and target count mismatch' Error When the Corresponding Full Package Tables Have Different Set of Specifications for the Same Version
(Doc ID 2870261.1)
Last updated on MAY 17, 2022
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Tools - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When restoring the PAR file of a report version, if the same version exist in the current full package referenced by the FAT client but with different set of specifications, the restore fails with the below on-screen error in Object Management Workbench (OMW).
Steps to replicate
- Login to FAT client and create a new version for R0008P using BV (Batch Versions)
- Save the par file of the new version using OMW
- Open the version in design mode and select override section layout
- Modify the column names for some of the columns. This will create some RDATEXT records for the version
- Save and checkin the version
- Build and deploy an update package for the this version
- In OMW, select the version and click Delete
- In Delete screen, select only 'Delete Object Locally' option and click OK. This will delete the specifications from the corresponding user spec tables
- Restore the par file saved in second step
Updated the tools release to 184.108.40.206 or above
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document