E1: 05T: Cannot Correct Historical Timecards That Have Lump Sum to Multiple Distribution Lines in Reclassify/Correct Historical Timecards P05602
(Doc ID 2870435.1)
Last updated on MAY 18, 2022
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Time and Labor - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When entering historical corrections, there are instances when a lump sum timecard needs to be split between two or more labor accounts – i.e., Per
diem or subsistence.
The application Reclassify/Correct Historical Timecards P05602 is not allowing for lump sum split corrections on eligible timecards and returns an error:
Timecard Has No Gross/Hours
1. Create a timecard and complete a payroll through Final Update with a lump sum amount.
2. Fastpath to P051191|W051191E (Time Entry by EE Transaction History), find the employee and choose row exit Timecard Correction.
3. Reclassify/Correct Historical Timecards P05602 choose the row for the lump sum entry and row exit Reclass Timecard.
4. To split the lump entry enter 3 for distribution lines, and continue
5. Enter lump sum amount split and different account number
6. Click down to the next row. The prior lump reclassify row is highlighted in red for Hours and Lump Sum with error Timecard Has No Gross/Hours.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document