E1: 04: Invalid Parameter(Error 4375) in P0413 When Applying Vouchers to a Prepayment If the Base Currency is 0 Point Decimal.
(Doc ID 2870475.1)
Last updated on JULY 25, 2022
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Accounts Payable - Version 9.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When applying foreign currency vouchers to a foreign currency prepayment, the Prepayment Selection - Manual Payment Entry (P0413M) issues "Invalid Parameters"(Error= 4375) error. This is happening when the base currency is 0 point decimal, and foreign currency is 2 point decimal, and exchange rates of the prepayment and vouchers are different.
1. Go to G04111 > Prepayment Voucher Entry(P0411|ZJDE0009)
2. Create a prepayment with foreign currency. Base = TWD(0 decimal currency) and Currency code = USD. Exchange rate is 28.633. The system automatically generates positive and negative line into F0411.
3. Create a voucher with foreign currency in the Standard Voucher Entry(P0411). Base = TWD and Currency code = USD.
4. Create a payment in the Manual Payment Entry(P0413M) and pay for the positive line for the prepayment.
5. Post the payment batch
6. Go to the Speed Status Change(P0411S) and change the Pay Status from H to A for the negative line of prepayment
7. Go to G04111 > Prepayment Selection(P0411P) and search the prepayment
8. Select it and navigate to the Prepayment Selection - Manual Payment Entry (P0413M). Populate the exchange rate as 28.626(Different exchange rate from the original prepayment) and select the voucher for pay items.
9. Click Save and the system issues "Invalid Parameters" error.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document