E1: GRID: Set Special Value Pop-Up in Advanced Query Manager is Off the Screen and the Screen Appears Disabled When the Existing Filter's 'in list' Has Many Items
(Doc ID 2870577.1)
Last updated on MAY 19, 2022
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Tools - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
If the existing advanced query filter has many items under the 'in list' and if the user tries to add a new filter criteria which shows the arrow button to bring up the Set Special Value pop-up (Eg: a Date grid column), pop-up appears off the screen when clicking on the arrow button and the screen appears frozen/disabled. This is issue observed in both applications as well as in databrowser.
Steps to replicate
- Login to web client
- Open P01012 from fastpath
- Click on Manage Queries button to create a new query
- Add Address Number as first filter criteria and select 'in list' option
- Enter address numbers from 1 to 30 to the list
- Add Sch Type as the next filter and click on the down arrow button next to the right operand
- This should ideally display the Set Special Value pop-up screen but it is not visible and the screen appears disabled
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document