E1: 47: EDI Inbound Purchase Order Edit/Create (R47011) Does Not Create a Record in the Media Objects Storage file (F00165)
(Doc ID 2870607.1)
Last updated on MAY 23, 2022
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne EDI - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After upgrading from 9.1 to 9.2 EDI Inbound Purchase Order Edit/Create is not creating the media objects text attachments when they create an EDI sales order for a Configured item. The order is created but the media object text is not attached.
The company followed the steps below:
- EDI text files were received from the customer, including text notes that to be attached on the order
- The Flat File Conversion (R47002C) was run creating the EDI Detail (F47012), EDI Header (F47011), and Detail Text (F4715) records for the order
- EDI Inbound Purchase Order Edit/Create (R47011) ran on the scheduler
- The next morning the orders appeared in Sales Order Entry (P4210) but there was no paperclip to indicate text notes were attached to the order.
- Check the Media Objects Table (F00165) and verify that NO records were created for the text notes from the EDI data.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document