E1: 15: Add Functionality to Create Current and Non-Current Journals (R15190) to Validation to Prevent Multiple Generations
(Doc ID 2871109.1)
Last updated on MAY 20, 2022
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Real Estate Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
It is possible to run the Current and Non-Current JE (R15190) multiple times with the same processing options and data selection with no validation that is has already been run.
1. Set up lessee lease (P1501)
2. Set up Recurring Billing (P1502)
3 Change status to 10
4. Create Amortization schedules (R15170)
5. Create Commencement JE (R15170
6. Run Recurring Billing (R15100)
7. Run Balance Sheet Lessee JE (R15180)
8. Run Current and Non-current Journals (R15190)
9. Run the R15190 again with no changes.
Both generations create a batch.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document