E1: 43: Voucher Match Automation R4304020 ends with 'Match Not Found' For Replacement Voucher/P0411Z1 Batch When the Processed P0411Z1 Batch used to Create the Original, Reversed Voucher Still Exists
(Doc ID 2871357.1)
Last updated on MAY 23, 2022
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Procurement and Subcontract Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
You are unable to use Voucher Match Automation (VMA) UBE R4304020 to create a replacement voucher for a partial receipt after the original voucher has been reversed and the original VMA F0411Z1 processed batch still exists. Attempting to create this replacement voucher results in message "Match Not Found" on the R4304020 report.
When there are 2 receipts performed, then 2 F0411Z1 batches created and used to create 2 vouchers, followed by the first voucher being reversed, you cannot perform a new VMA match to replace the reversed voucher using a new F0411Z1 batch. Once the original batch has been purged/deleted, you can then use the replacement batch to create the new voucher. Since the original batch shows as 'processed', EDSP = 1, it should not affect creation of the new replacement voucher using the new batch.
The issue can be reproduced following these steps:
- P4310 - Create a purchase order (PO) with multiple lines for a supplier set to use VMA Rule 02 (set in Supplier Master P04012).
- P4312 - Create 2 receipts for this PO.
- First P4312 receipt is for the full line 1 qty/amt and a partial qty/amt of line 2.
- 2nd P4312 receipt is for remainder of line 2 and full qty/amt of line 3.
- P0411Z1 - Create a Batch for voucher of 1st receipt, entire Line 1 Qty/Amt and partial Line 2 Qty/Amt.
- R4304010/F4304020 (VMA Rule 02) process the first receipt to create a voucher successfully. First batch now shows 'Processed' - EDSP = 1.
- P0411Z1 - Create a Batch for voucher of remaining quantities/amounts/lines.
- R4304010/F4304020 (VMA Rule 02) process the second receipt to create a voucher successfully. Second batch now shows 'Processed' - EDSP = 1.
- Locate the first voucher record in P0411 - Match Voucher to Open Receipt - Supplier Ledger Inquiry. Select the record and then use Row Exit 'Reverse' to reverse the first, original voucher.
- P0411Z1 - Create a new Batch for voucher of 1st receipt, entire Line 1 Qty/Amt and partial Line 2 Qty/Amt.
- R4304010/F4304020 (VMA Rule 02) process the replacement batch for the first receipt. Match Not Found is displayed and the voucher is not created.
- The replacement voucher cannot be created while the original F0411Z1 batch used to create the original, now reversed voucher still exists. Once this batch is purged/deleted, the replacement voucher can be created using the replacement batch.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document