E1: 15: Enhancement Request to Change the Functionality on Generation Of Current And Non-current Journal Entries (R15190) to Create a Single Page for Detail
(Doc ID 2871395.1)
Last updated on MAY 23, 2022
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Real Estate Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When Current and Non-current Journal Entries (R15190) is run for multiple leases (example 50) the report creates a summary page and then a detail page for each lease.
This creates a report of substantial length.
It is expected that there would be single page for the detail to list all of the leases in a detail format as is the standard across other applications.
1. Create several lessee leases (P1501)
2. Create Recurring Billing (P1502)
3. Change status to 10
4. Create Amortization (R15170)
5. Create Commencement JE (R15170)
6. Process Balance Sheet Monthly JE (R15180)
7. Optional run Recurring Billing (R15100)
(This has no bearing on the issue but is the recommended process)
8. Run Current and Non-current JE (R15190) for all leases.
Results: This produces a summary page, skips to a detail page for each lease that is selected.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document