E1: 07/77: A Rollover Table Assigned at the Group Plan DBA Setup Level, P059101, is Bypassed and the Rollover Limit Defaults to the Rollover Table set up at the DBA Level, P059116
(Doc ID 2871406.1)
Last updated on JULY 08, 2022
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne US Payroll - Version 9.2 and later
JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Canadian Payroll - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
PTO (paid time off), is offered to employees where some employees are allowed to rollover more hours than other employees due to higher level position within the company. When attaching a rollover table at the Group Plan DBA level, P059101, this table is bypassed and the rollover defaults to the table set up at the DBA Set Up level, P059116.
1. Create two Accruals in DBA Setup, P059116 for PTO (paid time off). 8015 to accrue time and 8016 for available (rollover).
2. On the Calculation Table, P059021 for the rollover (8016) with table method VR (rollover), set the table with the amount to rollover, for example, 80 hours and set up as table 0002 with an amount entered.
3. In Group Plan setup, P059101, set the 8016 rollover table code as table 0001 with a different amount specified.
4. Attach the union code to an employee in P0801, Employee Entry.
5. Fast Path to P07390, Rollover Process, and submit the rollover for the employee.
6. Verify the rollover table from Group Plan set up (0001) is used.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document