E1: 43: When Reversing a Receipt using P43214 Work with Receipts Where a Purchase Order Line Has Line Type Set with A/P Interface Off and the Item Has 0 Cost the PO Detail Line in F4311 Is Not Updating The Quantity Open and Status
(Doc ID 2872093.1)
Last updated on JUNE 15, 2022
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Procurement and Subcontract Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When a Purchase Order line is for a Line Type where the A/P Interface is OFF (box not checked) and the Item has 0 Price if the Receipt is Reversed the Detail Line (F4311) Open Quantity is not increased to reflect the reversal. The Quantity Received is incorrectly increased and the Next/Last Status are not updated to show the Reversal. The F43121 is correctly updated to Match Type 4 but the Line can not be re-received.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- In P40205 find or setup a Line Type where Inventory Interface = Y and A/P Interface = N.
- Set up Order Activity Rules P40204 for the Order Type and Line Type that will be tested.
- Set up Item in Item Master with the Line Type
- In P4310 Enter a Purchase Order using that Item and Line Type.
- Use P4312 to Receive the Order line.
- Review the Order Detail Line F4311 to confirm the values of Quantity Open, Quantity Received, Next/Last Status.
- Use P43215 to Reverse the Receipt.
- Review F4311 and note these fields do not reflect the reversal - Quantity Open, Quantity Received, Next/Last Status.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document