E1: 31B: Create/Edit Operation Detail - P31B87 Calculates Owner % and EUR Code % Incorrectly for RECVIW Operation with Zero Volume Movement
(Doc ID 2872110.1)
Last updated on MAY 24, 2022
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Blend Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When doing a RECVIW Operation set with Distribution Method 'Blend to Capacity' from 2 BOLs to 3 different empty vessels, where the first TO Vessel has a smaller capacity than the first FROM Vessel and then overriding the planned moved quantity to create at least one movement with zero quantity, the system updates the After Lot of the first TO Vessel incorrectly. Both the Owner and EUR details are updated with incorrect moved quantities and percentages.
For the first To Vessel, the 5-Owner details show a single Owner code with a Percentage of 200, which is double comparing to the total maximum / possible value of 100 %. The 2-EUR details show one EUR Code with a percentage of e.g. 45, another EUR Code with a percentage of 100 and the last EUR Code with a percentage of 55, totaling up to 200 %, whilst a real-life situation always sums-up the EUR Codes up to 100 %.
The next 2 TO Vessels have all Owner Codes and EUR Codes summarized correctly up to 100 % and the moved quantities calculated correctly.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- P31P94 - RECV - BOL # 1; Quantity = 20000 GA
- P31P94 - RECV - BOL # 2; Quantity = 16660 GA
- P31P94 - R2TV - receive BOLs # 1 & # 2 into tank # 1
- P31P94 - RECV - BOL # 3; Quantity = 40740 GA
- P31P94 - R2TV - receive BOL # 3 into tank # 2
- P31P94 - SENDIW - transfer volume from tank # 1 in Winery "A" to BOL # 4 in Winery "B"
- P31P94 - SENDIW - transfer volume from tank # 2 in Winery "A" to BOL # 5 in Winery "B"
- P31P94 - RECVIW - receive both BOLs # 4 & # 5 in Winery "B"
Use Distribution Method "Blend To Capacity"
- P31B87 - Select 2 FROM BOL vessels and 3 empty Vessels as TO vessel where first TO vessel has capacity less than first FROM vessel before lot quantity so that first TO vessel can be filled by very first movement form the first FROM vessel itself and remaining volume of first FROM vessel can be consumed by second TO vessel tank and second FROM vessel volume will be consumed by second and third TO vessels
- Click on Calculate Move option to obtain 6 movements
- Click on Override planned move quantity and enter planed move volume for first movement same as capacity of first TO vessel and enter planned move volume for second movement to move remaining volume of first FROM vessel and then enter 0 planned move volume on fourth movement as that tank has already been filled in up to the full capacity by first movement and then enter planned move volume on fifth movement same as balance capacity on second TO vessel.
- Click on Calculate Move option and get 5 movements, as third movement gets deleted. Click on Save and Close button to save the operation
- P31P94 - Find that operation and open it in View Operation
- nothing has been moved by the third movement
- select the first TO vessel and select View after lot from action tab
- single Owner is set with 200% and due to that volume gets doubled from actual volume >>> this is incorrect. The Percentage should not exceed 100.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document