E1: 31B: VBT Additive Operations Created from Inventory by Vessel View (IVV) - P31B81 Using Action "Create Operation" is Attaching Unrelated Barrels to the VBT
(Doc ID 2873172.1)
Last updated on MAY 30, 2022
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Blend Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When a VBT Additive Operation is created using the "Create Operation" action in P31B81 - Inventory by Vessel View (IVV) after another in-place operation, a large number of barrels are incorrectly added to the VBT. In the F31B101 all of the impacted records have a Vessel ID (VDWVID) = 0. Only the Barrels selected to be in the VBT should be updated and they should get the correct VBT Vessel ID (VDWVID) not "0".
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- In Inventory by Vessel View (P31B81) find an existing VBT
- Take the Action button to Create Operation
- Create an Additive Operation (ADDB) and click Save and Close
- Note a Warning may be given but no action is required.
- Even if the Operation is created at Draft reviewing the F31B101 and F31B03 show that the Vessel ID, Operation ID, and Virtual Barrel ID have been corrupted.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document