E1: 47: EDI 850 (R47011) Releases From SB Blanket Order With Incorrect Unit of Measure
(Doc ID 2874833.1)
Last updated on JUNE 03, 2022
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne EDI - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The 850 EDI transaction set can be set to release from an existing SB blanket order when the R47011 is launched. Where a blanket order exists in a specific Unit of Measure, but the EDI F47012 table data is set with a different UOM, the R47011 processes the record and creates a sales order despite the UOM mismatch.
It is expected that the SO order generated from R47011, and released from an existing blanket, will take the price from the blanket order, not from the EDI table (F47012)
Steps to reproduce:
- The client sets up two blanket orders, both with a price per EA but each with a different transaction UOM
- Blanket 1 has a EA Transaction UOM and a specific price per EA and Pricing UOM is also EA
- Blanket 2 has a CA Transaction UOM and a specific price per CA and Pricing UOM is EA (Not CA)
- The EDI Data has Blanket 2 hard-coded in the Original Order Fields but enters the order with a transaction of 1 EA.
- When EDI (R47011) processes the order, it applies the Blanket 2 price per EA based upon and order in CA even though the order is for 1 EA
- The client expects EDI to either send an error or to apply the regular base price to the item.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document