E1: ORCH: Orchestrator Studio Service Request Forms Application - Mismatched Available Actions On P54HS00 W54HS00B
(Doc ID 2875254.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 16, 2022
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Orchestrator - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Orchestrator Studio Forms Application - Mismatched Available Actions on P54HS00 form W54HS00B
Steps to set duplicate:
1. Fastpath to P54HS00
2. Record a new Process
3. Click Add
4. Scroll down to Activities and add an activity to the task list, making sure there are no errors returned.
5. Click “Save and Close”
6. Save the process recorder, give the form request a temp name
7. In orchestrator studio, open the saved form request from the previous step.
8. Select the 2nd form, “Edit Incident”, and wait for the screen to fully load.
9. Under “Available Actions” on the right, scroll to the Actions dropdown and attempt to find additional fields in the Actions grid. The grid shown will not match with the Actions subform, but instead matches up with the Notifications subform.
1. Under Available Actions, Expand arrows Activities > Incident Tasks >
2. See subcategories related to the Notifications subform (72_23_*). Additionally, Expanding the Notifications area, see that there are no grid detail options there.
3. The process recorder as seen in the screenshot correctly identifies the grid ID as GridIn_104_23_20_2.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document