E1: RDA: Unable to Save the Changes Done to Smart Fields in Financial Report as Save Button is Grayed Out in Report Design Aid While Working With Smart Fields
(Doc ID 2875893.1)
Last updated on JUNE 15, 2022
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Tools - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Unable to save changes done to smart fields in financial report as "Save Button" is grayed out in Report Design Aid (RDA) while working with smart fields. This issue is happening in a custom finance report which has business view V8300001 attached to it (happens with V1201H as well) . When user is trying to do some changes to the data selection in the smart field, it is not getting saved nor the "Save" button within RDA is enabled to save the changes.
Steps to Replicate:
- Create a custom report using V1201H
- Add a smart field Ex: "Cumulative Asset Cost"
- Select the smart field and right click to go to "Change Smart Field Properties"
- In "Smart Field Data Selection" window, select the check box "I'd like to setup smart field data selection myself"
- Add the required data selection
- Click "Finish"
- Within report design the "Save" button is grayed out
- Go back to smart field properties, the data selection is not saved.
Here is a screen shot captured while adding a data selection to the smart field. In this screen, the "Save" button within the report stays grayed out even after clicking the "Finish" button.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document