E1: 42: Update Of The Pick Number (PSN) At Sales Order Entry (P4210) Causes Asynchronous and Transaction Errors
(Doc ID 2876111.1)
Last updated on JULY 07, 2022
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne CRM Sales Order Entry - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When the Pick Number (PSN) is updated in Sales Order Entry (P4210), it causes the below errors.
- ASYNCHRONOUS BUSINESS FUNCTION ERROR did not finish successfully for form P4210_W4210A ZJDE0001 there was a problem with the server while running the business function F4211FSEndDoc.
- Transaction Error
Steps to Duplicate
1. Update the Pick Number (408201) for a sales order via Sales Order Entry (P4210). Once the pick number is input (666666), click ok.
2. Order Acceptance (P42232) is now visible and the Place Order tab must be clicked. The pick number is NOT updated in the Sales Order Detail table (F4211). It is updated in the F42199 SO Ledger table as = 666666.
3. Update the same pick number (666666) again in the P4210 and click ok,
4. With Order Acceptance visible press the Place Order tab.
"ASYNCHRONOUS BUSINESS FUNCTION ERROR did not finish successfully for form P4210_W4210A ZJDE0001 there was a problem with the server while running the business function F4211FSEndDoc. The server may still be available but because of the state information, the entire unit of work must be resubmitted. Please Exit the application and restart it."
5. Click OK on the above error and subsequently receive Transaction Error - Transaction Cannot Be Committed. It has been canceled.
6. When reviewing the F4211, the pick number is incorrect and F42199 shows it as the initial pick number (408201) instead of the updated value (666666).
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document