E1: WRKFLW: P980051X Message Center Display "Job has completed" With No Detailed Information
(Doc ID 2876379.1)
Last updated on JUNE 16, 2022
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Tools - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
P980051X Message Center displays "Job has completed" but does not give detailed information why the job has completed with errors.
It does not display the job multi-level messages as in P012503 Work Center.
1. P0092. Find your UserID. Verify Address Number exists in P01012.
2. P99410. Find DataItem BHF0011. If it does not exist, ADD BHF0011 with Use Module (Yes).
3. P0911 click ADD. Note Batch Number (8348).
Populate data as follows:
• Doc Type/No/Co: JE
• Explanation: test P980051X
• Row 1: Account Number: 1.1110.BEAR, Amount: .01
• Row 2: Account Number: #1.1110.BEARZ, Amount: .01-
Warning about dynamic account. Press Save twice. Press Cancel. Close P0911.
4. P0011 find Batch Number (8348).
Goto Row > Batch Approval > Select Approved button, Save.
Goto Row > Post by Batch to submit UBE version R09801|ZJDE0001.
7. P012503 Work Center. Open Personal In Basket.
Select Job R09801 ZJDE0001 Completed With Error.
Click triangle besides envelop icon to drill down and display multi-level messages from F01131M.
8. P98220U find E1P_1806040004JDE in qbe(UDOName). Ensure UDO is at 08 Shared status.
Goto Row > Advanced > Security. Ensure UDO has View security.
9. Open User drop-down menu. Select Manage Notifications > Message Center or fastpath P980051X.
Right-pane does not display the job multi-level messages as in P012503 Work Center.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document