E1: 54HS: Incident Status Is Not Advanced To Correct Status When All Tasks Are Completed In P54HS00
(Doc ID 2876626.1)
Last updated on JUNE 14, 2022
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Health & Safety Incident Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The Incident status is NOT automatically advanced to the correct incident status (set in the processing option) when all tasks are complete, though the Incident Status and Task Completed Status are defined behind Incident Master(P54HS00) version processing option.
Steps to reproduce:
1) From BV setup the P54HS00 version processing options as below to ensure the Incident status closes automatically when all the tasks are completed.
Under Process tab set of P54HS00|ZJDE0001 version set option #4 as below:
4. Advance Incident Status When All Tasks are complete : 1
Task Completed Status : 999(Eg : Complete)
Designed Incident Status : 05(Eg : Incident Closed)
2) Access Manage Incidents – P54HS00|ZJDE0001 . Inquire on the Incident Number. Select the record
3) Note the Incident Status is “Active”
4) Expand the Activities section :
Change the Task Status to 999(Complete) for all the task lines
5) Click Save and Close
6) Re-Inquire on the Incident Number from Manage Incident Application – P54HS00
7) Select the record to verify the Incident Status
8) The Incident Status is still at “Active” instead of “Incident Closed” as defined in the processing option
Desired Outcome : The Incident Status must be automatically set to 05(Incident Closed) as per the processing option defined when all the tasks (under Activities section) related to incident are at Task status 999(Complete) as defined in the Processing options.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document