E1: 41: Base/Price Maintenance - Batch (R41830) Indicates Duplicate Dates Record Not Added on the Report PDF with Address Number and Item Number in Data Selection
(Doc ID 2877233.1)
Last updated on JUNE 20, 2022
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Sales Order Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Base/Price Maintenance - Batch (R41830) completed successfully but indicates ** Duplicate Dates Record Not Added ** on the pdf when overlapping dates do not exist for the base price for the item.
** Duplicate Dates Record Not Added **
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- In Item Branch Plant (P41026) create a base price record for an item with preference hierarchy item and customer group.
- In the Base Price Revisions form indicate the item number and a customer price group value ABCD.
- Indicate the branch plant, unit of measure, unit price, and effective from and through dates. Ensure the effective date through is a date in the past.
- Setup a version of R41830 where the data selection indicates 2nd item number is equal to the item and address number is equal to a customer.
- In the Customer Master (P03013), the customer indicates the Customer Pricing Group ABCD on Billing Information Billing Page 1.
- In the processing options for R41830, indicate:
- Update Base Price File = 1, Performs Update
- Price Adjustment Type = % Adjust price by percentage
- Enter the amount used to add, multiply, or override: 10.000
- Effective From Date 07/01/2022
- Effective Through Date 08/31/2022
- Review the pdf. Note the message ** Duplicate Dates Record Not Added **
- The pdf also shows No Data Selected at the top of the second page.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document