E1: 17: Memory Leak In VerifyandGetWorkOrder (B3100330) When Running Service Order Issues / Time Entry UBE (R17731)
(Doc ID 2877524.1)
Last updated on JUNE 17, 2022
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Service Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After applying ESU JN19017 to fix Bug 29864114 there is still a memory leak in VerifyandGetWorkOrder Master (B3100330) business function, which appears when running Service Order Issues / Time Entry UBE (R17731).
VerifyandGetWorkOrder Master (B3100330) business function should remove any memory that it stores.
Steps to duplicate:
- Start "Search For Service Work Orders" (P90CD020) and Click on Add button.
- Enter Equipment Number/Description and then click “Save and Continue” button.
- Select “Parts” tab and key in required info like item and estimated quantity etc. under “Parts Detail” form and then click “Save Changes” button.
- Select Labor and enter Estimated Hours in the Grid against operation sequence number 520 and then click “Save Changes” button.
- Change the WO status (F4801.SRST) as per WO cycle in the respective environment, before rendering the "Service Order Issues/Time Entry" (R17731) report to update Actual Quantity / Hours.
- Create more WOs so as to execute "Service Order Issues/Time Entry" (R17731) report against multiple WOs and report should be in processing status more than a minute or so.
- Setup a Version of "Service Order Issues/Time Entry" (R17731) report as follows:
- Set Process Tab Option #1 (Issue Parts for Service Orders) = 2 (Update Actual Quantities only)
- Set Process Tab Option #2 (Process Time Entry for Service Order) = 2 (Update Actual Hours Only)
- Set Parts Tab Option #1 (Work Order Number) = 1 (Enter Work Order Number in subledger field)
- Enable JADE log and run "Service Order Issues/Time Entry" (R17731) against range of WOs to ensure expected JADE log is captured properly.
- Review the JADE log which shows:
- Memory leaks exist against “verifyandgetworkordermaster” function
- Note line # 261 (lpds4801Tag) / 181 (lpds4801) in JADE log.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document