E1: 46: When Cancelling a Pick Suggestion in P4617 (Pick Suggestion Confirmation) It Is Cancelling the Related Sales Order Line Correctly but Removes the Quantity Order (UORG) Value
(Doc ID 2877664.1)
Last updated on JUNE 17, 2022
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Warehouse Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When cancelling a pick suggestion in P4617, it is cancelling the sales order line correctly, as per the P4617 processing options and updates the Quantity Cancel (SOCN) correctly on the sales order line, but blanks out the quantity in Quantity Ordered field (UORG).
- P4210 (SO entry) enter Sales Order for 20 EA of an item
- P4600 (Work with Pick Requests) Pick request created
- R46171 (Location Selection Driver) generate the pick suggestion
- P4617 (Pick Confirmation) set a version to cancel the sales order line when cancelling the suggestion
- P40204 (Order Activity Rules) set the order activity rules for the 2 statues above
- P4617 Partially confirm 5 EA. Row exit - Override, Change qty from 20 to 5, Form exit - Confirm. Process
- P4210 check sales order original line was split. New line was added for the confirmed quantity of 5 and the original line is still in the Warehouse with remaining quantity = 15 EA.
- P4617 Row exit and Cancel the remaining suggestion of 15 EA. Process. This will cancel the remaining qty on the sales order.
- P4210 check the sales order original line was cancelled correctly, but the Quantity field is blanked out. It should contain the remaining 15 EA.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document