E1: 13: Using the Supervisor as a Data Selection Filter in Crew Schedule Report (R48342) Does not Return the Expected Work Orders on the Report
(Doc ID 2878631.1)
Last updated on JUNE 27, 2022
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Capital Asset Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After assigning multiple Work Orders to a Crew Schedule, each order with a valid Crew Number and Supervisor in the Work Order Header, the Crew Schedule Report (R48342) will not print anything when using the Supervisor (field alias ANPA in F48310) in the data selection.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create multiple Capital Asset Management Work Orders (P13714), each with a Crew Number and the same Supervisor number.
2. Navigate to Crew Schedule Assignments (P48320), and select Unscheduled Work.
3. Find the Work Orders from step 1, click on the Add to Schedule button and then Save and Close.
4. Run the Crew Schedule Report (R48342) using the Supervisor Number from the Work Orders as a data selection filter.
5. Inquire on the report and notice that the Work Orders do not display.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document