E1:15: Lessee Accounting JE Thru Date (LEJTD) Is Not Updated with the Latest Remaining (Not Voided) JE Date when Voiding Lessee Accounting Journal Entry if Populate Subledger Is Unchecked in Real Estate Constants (P1510)
(Doc ID 2878892.1)
Last updated on JUNE 24, 2022
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Real Estate Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
If the Real Estate Constants for Lessee Accounting are set to not populate the Subledger, when voiding a Lessee Accounting Journal Entry the Lessee Accounting JE Thru Date (LEJTD) in Lease Master Detail (F15017) is not updated with the latest remaining (not voided) JE date. Due to this issue, it will not be possible to terminate the lease early.
1. In the Real Estate Management Constants (P1510) un check the Populate Subledger check box.
2. In Lease Master Revision (P1501) enter one new Lease.
3. In Recurring Billing Revisions P1502 enter the Recurring Billing information for the Lease.
4. In the Work with Amortization Schedules (P15171) take row exit Change Status and set the Lease status to 10.
5. Take Row Exit Create Amortiz Schedules.
6. Take Row Exit Create Commence JEs.
7. Run the Balance Sheet Lessee Accounting Journals (R15180) for a few periods and post the Lessee Accounting JEs.
8. In Lease Liability Amortization Schedule (W15171B) select the last line that has journals and take row Batch Review. 9. In Work with Balance Sheet Lessee Accounting Batches (P150911) select the batch and take Row exit Void JE.
10. Balance Sheet Lessee Accounting Journals.
11. After voiding notice the Lessee Accounting JE Thru Date (LEJTD) was not updated with the last period of the remaining non-voided JE.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document