E1: JAS: GRID: Grid Scrolling Using Mouse Wheel Stop After A Few Rows
(Doc ID 2879243.1)
Last updated on JUNE 30, 2022
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Tools - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On application with a grid full of data, (global page size is set 100 rows) scrolling the grid up or down with mouse wheel, the scrolling stops responding after a few rows.
If the user moves the mouse cursor, scroll wheel starts working again. Then it stops working again after a few rows.
Seems to only happen to Chrome browser. Edge browser seems to work fine.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
1) Open any application. P01012 for example.
2) Click Find to do a wide open find. Records 1-100 are displayed.
3) Scroll down all the way using mouse wheel
4) Scroll up when you reach the bottom of the grid without moving the mouse pointer.
5) You should see mouse wheel stop working after a couple of scrolls. Then mouse wheel starts working again if you move the mouse pointer. Then stops. Then starts again if you move the mouse pointer.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document