E1: 07: 77: Group Plan DBA (P059101) With Rollover Table Defaulting To Table at DBA Level.
(Doc ID 2879806.1)
Last updated on JUNE 29, 2022
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Canadian Payroll - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Running pre-payroll with the Leave Balance box checked, the rollover is not picking up the override in the group plan DBAs. Instead is picking up the rollover table at the DBA level.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE:
1. Make sure Work with Fiscal/Anniversary History Records (P07147) has data for the employee.
2. From P0801ORG add Union 2000 to the employee.
3. From P059101 setup Group Plan DBA Setup for Union 2000 and DBA 8016, DBA 8016 is set to use Rollover Table 00002
4. Make sure to include an override for the Rollover Table to use 00003 instead of 00002
5. From P07200 run a payroll ID with the Leave Balance box checked.
6. The system did not use the override from the Group Plan DBA Setup.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document