E1: 76C: EDI Inbound Invoice/Match to PO Edit/Create (R470412) Incorrectly Calculates Tax Amount for Tax Explanation Code C with Colombia Localization
(Doc ID 2879890.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 15, 2022
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Procurement and Subcontract Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
EDI Inbound Invoice/Match to P.O. Edit/Create (R470412) is calculating Columbia Localization Taxes incorrectly when Tax explanation is “C” (VAT Tax + Sales Tax).
After creating the Voucher with EDI and reviewing the Regional Information, only the first line of the Colombia tax rate/area setup shows a Columbia Tax amount. F76CUI02 records are incorrect.
If Match Voucher to Open Receipt(P4314) or Voucher Match (P0411) is used to match an identical purchase order receipt and identical tax setup, the Regional Information screen, shows that all the Columbia Tax amounts are populated with the correct values.
Due to this issue, users cannot accurately process vouchers via EDI with Colombia tax and tax explanation code C.
Steps to duplicate:
- In the User Profile (P0092), indicate CO for Localization Country Code.
- In Purchase Order Entry (P4310), create a purchase order with tax explanation code C and a Colombia tax rate / area.
- In PO Receipts (P4312) receive the purchase order.
- Populate the Minimum Required Fields in Inbound EDI Invoice Revisions Detail (P47040/F47042).
- Populate the Minimum Required Fields in Inbound EDI Invoice Revisions Header (P47040/F47041).
- Populate the Minimum Required Fields in Inbound EDI Invoice Revisions Summary (P47040/F47044).
- Run EDI Inbound Invoice/Match to P.O. Edit/Create (R470412). Note the PV document was created.
- Inquire on the voucher in Supplier Ledger Inquiry (P0411). Note the transaction shows a total tax amount.
- Take the row exit to Regional Information to review the tax information by tax rate/area.
- For the tax rate/area, note the tax amount is only populated on the first line, the first amount.
- If a similar transaction is created in P4314 or P0411, the Regional Information for tax shows the complete tax information. It shows the tax information for all lines of the tax rate/area.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document