E1: 54HS: The OSHA 300A Report, R54HS300A, is Including all Hours from F0618, Timecard History, but Should only Include Hours Worked
(Doc ID 2880097.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 28, 2023
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Human Resources Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The OSHA 300A Report, (Occupational Safety & Health Administration) R54HS300A, is Including all Hours from F0618, Timecard History, but Should only Include Hours Worked.
- Enter an Incident Using the Incident Master Program (P54HS00).
- Set up processing options for the Incident Master program (P54HS00).
- Set up processing options for the Incident Task Details program (P54HS17).
- Enter an establishment condition record for each establishment for each calendar year that you report. Access Establishment Conditions program (P086011) from the Health & Safety Incident Setup menu (G54HS41).
- Set Processing Options for OSHA 300A Summary Report (R54HS300A).
- Run R54HS300A and review the hours to see all hours are reported, not just hours worked.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document