E1: 07: Pre-Payroll R07200 Goes to Error Status and Pay Cycle Workbench P07210 Pre Payroll parameter will remain at an A status
(Doc ID 2880134.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 19, 2022
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne US Payroll - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After applying Bug 33065440 the R07200 will go to an Error status and the UBE kernel will go to Zombie. In Pay Cycle Workbench P07210 the Pre Payroll parameter will remain at an A status. There are 2 instances where this issue can occur an hourly employee with no timecards or a voided payment (no timecards).
Two instances of issue can occur where Pre-Payroll R07200 Goes to Error Status:
1. Run a payroll from P07210 with an hourly employee with no timecards. The employee is attached to DBA's that calculate with no gross.
2. A voided interim with no timecards.
- Run a payroll from P07210 with auto pay
- Voided the payment from Payment History P070601 by selecting the payment and Form Exit to Void and Reissue, enter the Interim Payroll ID, Check Date and Date Worked
- Run payroll P07210 for the voided payment with merge interims.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document