E1: 52: Incorrect Entries Created After Running Contract Billing Invoice Generation (R52121)
(Doc ID 2880300.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 16, 2022
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Contract and Service Billing - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When R52121 is run for a contract for a milestone billing lines which has cross reference, Debit side entries and Credit side entries are not created correctly.
1. Create a contract new contract using Work With Contract Master (P5201).
2. Associate to a Job and customer to the contract.
3. Save it.
4. Inquire on the same contract.
5. Select and take a Row Exit- Billing line revisions.
6. Add mile stone billing line.
7. Create cross reference to the same.
8. Save it.
9. Add one more Billing line with Negative value.
10. Create a cross reference.
11. Save it.
12. Run Contract Billing Invoice Generation (R52121) for the said contract.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document